The School Results Online button on the right will take you to the School Portal where you can login to access your school’s ICAS results. You will need your 8-digit school code and the password included in the information packs sent to your school in Term 1 to login.
A video describing the online reports can be found here.
Approximately six weeks after students' responses are received for processing, a school report package is posted to your school. Each comprehensive school report comprises eight standard sections, including:
- a summary of results for all year levels at your school
- results on a common scale for each year level
- a year level summary
- an analysis by skill area within each subject for each year level
- question analysis from easy to difficult for each year level
- a student response analysis for each year level
- students’ results for each year level in alphabetical order
- students’ results for each year level in order of achievement.
A guide to understanding your hard copy School Report, 'Using Competition and Assessment Reports', with both standard and additional sections can be found here.
School reports enable educators to:
- track an individual student's performance as s/he progresses
- monitor and compare students’ performance in the school
- track the performance of whole year cohorts over time
- compare the performance of a year level over time
- compare the performance of different year levels
- identify students who may require additional support
- identify high-achieving students.
Want to know how to access your school reports online and what information you can find in them?
- Click here for a click-by-click guide to common tasks performed by schools