Schools Online Shop Sign In
Existing School Online Shop accounts:
If your school has ordered ICAS before you can log in with your School Code and password
Register for a new Schools Online Shop account:
Please fill out the online registration form via the link below:
2018 ICAS Participation Guide
The participation guide includes benefits to schools and parents, the skills assessed by subject, the step-by-step how to participate in ICAS and key dates and prices.
Online ordering is available to schools in Australia, New Zealand and the Pacific Region. Simply use your school’s code and password to securely login to the School Portal.
International schools that have registered directly with us can also login securely using your school code and password to order ICAS test materials.
You can pay for your order by using one of the following options:
- Australia: Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT), money order or credit card (Visa and Mastercard)
- New Zealand: EFT, credit card (Visa and Mastercard)
- Pacific: EFT, bank draft or credit card (Visa and Mastercard)
- International: EFT, bank draft or credit card (Visa and Mastercard)
In the School Portal you can also:
- Retrieve your school’s tax invoice/receipt and change your school’s contact details
- Check the number of papers your school ordered by year level
- Track when the test materials are dispatched
- Check date we received your schools answer sheets for processing
- Check if your school's reports have been produced
- Track the dispatch date of your school's hard copy reports.