For your school, the General Achievement Test (GAT) can be used:
- to determine class composition within a cohort
- to assess groups of students applying to enter your school
- to assess skills at the beginning of a school year.
GAT is a flexible and convenient assessment that can be administered by your school as these needs arise.
- results dispatched within 10 days of answer booklets being received by UNSW Global Assessments.
- fast turn-around of results within 10 days of being received by UNSW Global Assessments for marking.
- student results and reports emailed to you at school.
The GAT test package contains:
- test booklets
- answer booklets
- an administration guide.
The GAT report package contains:
- six separate school reports
- an Excel spreadsheet containing raw scores for all students tested and their ranking within the school cohort
- individual student reports with UNSW Global logo and a space to insert your own school logo
You can download a copy of the GAT Information Flyer (PDF) for quick reference.
To find out more please contact Customer Service at email@example.com