Online ordering is available to schools in Australia, New Zealand, the Pacific Region and International schools (countries where UNSW Global Assessments is not represented).
Your school can log in securely using your school code and password to:
- order General Achievement Test (GAT) test materials.
- pay for your order by using one of the following options:
- Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT)
- credit card (Visa and MasterCard)
- retrieve your school’s tax invoice/receipt.
- change your school’s contact details.
In the School Portal you can also check:
- the number of papers your school ordered.
- when the test materials were dispatched.
- the date UNSW Global Assessments received your school’s answer booklets for processing.
- if your school's reports have been produced.